Monday 10 February 2014

Self Doubt Wont Do You Any Favours.

Good Morning From GM-Fitness Personal Training Cardiff.


Lets Talk Self Doubt Shell we.


Why Does it exist?


Of all things to have happen when you start anything new, Self doubt can be your number one enemy.


Take a clean eating lifestyle this often enough is thought of as total dread! Why is that you may wonder.


Well firstly  it is all about stepping out of your comfort zone that everyone lives in. And saying/ shouting out from the top of your voice I am ready to start something new.


Bad eating habits have often started from a very young age, what you need to do is ask yourself why this has happened, What triggered this in my life? Why if I do, do I turn to food if  I am feeling emotional.


The Advice I can offer to you is start to write a diary, Of the way you feel, for over a period of time this maybe 1 month or  possibly  it may take you up to a year to work out why self doubt is your worst enemy.


Because exercise my friends does work, We and lots of others are living proof that eating Right and keeping active daily has a fantastic outcome along the way.


As you all know, If you do know me personally I do not promote Fad diets I am totally all for eating everything in moderation and learning what works for you.


It is No good just GM-Fitness Cardiff having belief in you. If you do not believe in yourself!


I my friends can give as much positive encouragement to you, Till I am truly blue in the face, Banging my head against the wall screaming at the top of my voice come on you can do this.


But truth be told all this energy is totally wasted if you do not believe in yourself or want to believe that eating right works.  


There maybe obstacles along the way, actually hell of course there will be obstacles along the way. But this is life guys and it isn't going to be an easy ride, But I tell you one thing GM-Fitness Cardiff will offer you support encouragement and god dam some bad ass training advice.


So today. Answer the above questions and figure out what is holding you back.


GM-Fitness Cardiff Fitness Love. Peace all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment