Tuesday 7 May 2013

GM-Fitness Health And Fitness The Donovans week 2 + 3

Health and Fitness and how it can change your life if you let it.




I know that some of you struggle with your health/fitness. It becomes something that you want but never feel like you can obtain. What you don’t realize is that the only thing that is separating you from those who are health and fit is a decision. A decision to make your life better and more fulfilling. Eating healthy, exercising will never make your life worse. This is a choice you have to make for yourself. “What seems hard as hell at first will turn your life into a wonderful world of endless experiences, purpose, plenty of opportunities and the vim and vigor to enjoy life for the rest of your life

 

 

Exercise will help to change your life....Just give it achance and dedicate some true time to making fitness part of your daily lifestyle with GM-Fitness.


Imagine how you will feel when you have reached that first fitness goal!

Go and have a little day dream.. Tell me how does it feel?

Lets take a little look in to Michelle Donovans Blog week 2+3
Week 2
Monday woke up a little tired as went to bed late the night before, and aching from Sunday’s pt session. Had scrambled egg on wholemeal toast for breakfast and a cup of green tea, lunch I had lean mince beef with mushrooms, carrots and onions and I flavoured it with paprika, turmeric and curry powder it turned out to be really tasty. I had a banana and a Satsuma for snack today, felt really weird not being in work as I am on my holidays. Went to bikini fitness tonight and it was a really good work out we focused on our abs had my shake on the way home and when I got in I had some carrots with low fat humus.
Tuesday woke up and I was so tired had another late night last night, am still aching today particularly my shoulders. Had two pieces of wholemeal toast for breakfast, chicken stir-fry for lunch which I made from scratch. I went for a lovely swim today to try and help with my aching muscles so I did a lot of stretching during my swim I could hear Mel in my head saying shoulders back tummy pulled in, and this is how I walked around the pool. After my swim I went and visited my sister-in-law and baby Jacob. After that I went to pick up Joe from work and went straight to PT session. Joe and I really pushed ourselves tonight and had a really good work out. Had my xxo shake on the way to visit my friend, didn't get in till late so had quick bite to eat I made a chicken sandwich with wholemeal bread and with pickled beetroot and pickled red cabbage.
Wednesday woke up and OMG all under my right arm is so achy which I suppose means I have worked really had. Had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast with a cup of green tea. Had a really good day today took my niece and here friend down to the Gower so she could take photo’s for her college project. Although the weather was miserable it was still lovely to get away from Cardiff for a couple of hours. Had a really relaxing evening for tea I cooked chicken and added mushrooms with roasted vegetable light Philadelphia, we had mixed veg with it.
Thursday woke up to take Joe to work this morning I was so tired and still aching all over. After taking Joe to work I came back and had breakfast which was porridge with a little honey. I had a bit of a lazy morning and then I went to meet Joe for lunch we both had a jacket potato with cottage cheese with chives, it was really nice and feeling. After Joe had gone back to work and went and had a little look around the shops and I picked up some tops for Joe's birthday. I went home and I started to cook tea, which was lean mincemeat with leeks, mushrooms, carrots, red peppers and two tins of chopped tomatoes I also add a vegetable Oxo cube as well as a chicken one some garlic granules and mixed herbs. I served this with sugar snap peas and baby corn. Bikini was good tonight but I felt I didn't give it my all as I was wearing a different sports bra and I felt I was going to pop out of it while doing the exercises. Xxo was drunk on the way home.
Friday got up and took Joe to work and went straight back home and went back to sleep I was really tired this morning. When I woke up I had wholemeal toast, didn't do much during the day had a lazy one. I go and pick Joe up from work and we go straight to our PT session with Gareth, I really enjoyed tonight’s session as we did spin with weights and I managed to do it with 8kg weights which Gareth and Joe seemed surprised about. We went on to do sprints on the tread mill which again I really enjoyed.
Saturday had a little lie in and I took Joe to his swimathone which he did really in, we had boiled eggs for breakfast, and for lunch after the swimathone we had a mixed salad with chicken and fruit salad and yoghurt, this was really filling and satisfying we then went to my parents I took a walk down my sister’s house as I wanted to get some fresh air. Saturday night went to visit my sister-in-law and then I took Joe for a birthday meal.
Sunday woke up and it was Joe’s birthday had a lovely lie in and had scrambled egg on wholemeal toast, we then went to church and then to our PT session with Gareth as Joe’s legs were sore from the swimathone on Saturday we asked if we could work our upper body and abs. had lots of fun and really enjoyed the tyre flipping at the end of the session. For lunch today I had a roast lamb dinner made by my dad, which was so tasty. As a little treat to Joe for his birthday we went to Starbucks on the way home.

GM-Fitness are really happy with Michelles training at present she always attends every session and gives it her all.. Can you say the same?

Week 3
Monday woke up this morning a little nervous because it was my first 2 week weigh-in of the 12 week training programme. I had wholemeal toast for breakfast, and went straight to work. Had ryvita and soup for lunch and a banana and 2 Satsuma’s for snack. Went home after work and had tea before training which was tuna steak, mixed steam veg spinach and sweet potato. Once I got to training I got weighed which I stayed the same I then got measured and was really pleased with the results as I had lost an inch and a half off my hips and an inch off my waist. Had a good training session did a variety of exercises such as high knees, star jumps and skipping. Drank my xxo protein shake on the way home and had an early night as I was really tired.
Tuesday PT session day had hard boiled eggs for breakfast, and in training we did spin and boxing which was fun. Had salad for lunch followed by fruit salad and yoghurt, which was really nice. Had my xxo protein shake on the way home and just chilled out before going to bed.
Wednesday thank god it is rest day. Started to get really tired this week so was really glad it was my rest day, had scrambled egg for breakfast and off to work I went. Had lasagne for lunch and managed to get home from work at a reasonable hour, we had philli beef strips with mushrooms for tea. After tea I fell asleep on the sofa and was so tired Joe couldn’t wake me up to go up to bed.
Thursday its bikini day today really enjoy these classes and I feel I am starting to push myself in these classes as I know I need to. Went to training straight from work to bikini and had a good session of running, lunges, side to side jumping, push-ups and planks. Had my protein shake on the way home and for tea had beef strips with Mexican rice.
Friday woke up at about 5am as I had a training session at 6.30am with Gareth; Seemed ok this morning was fully awake and ready to go. Had two boiled eggs and a green tea and off we went for out PT session. Trained really hard, did treadmill then about 40 mins of spin and then we did the prowler and sprints at the end it was a really good session. Had salad for lunch followed by fruit salad which I really enjoyed. Went straight out from work and meet Joe in town as it was Ian’s birthday get together, was really bad as I had a big mac from McDonalds for tea.
Saturday was meant to train at outfit today but I just couldn’t seem to wake up, my husband and I are really starting to feel the pain now. I had a really lazy day as I have felt drained and quite weak. I had wholemeal toast for breakfast, didn’t have this till about midday so had a later lunch and a later tea. Lunch was chicken tikkia rolls and tea was a curry from the Indian. Really aching all over especially my knees.
Sundaywoke up late so missed church, again still feeling really tired, I made myself some porridge from scratch and added a sliced banana. I got myself ready for our PT session and made a move. Arrived about 10 mins late for training but got straight to work, started on cross training and went onto the dreaded spin bike nooooooooooooooooo as my knees are still sore. But hey I did it and I worked hard. After this we went outside and flipped tires, we took the large and medium sized tries out I flipped the medium tire fine but when it came to the large sized tire I found it really tough but I managed to flip it, which Joe and Gareth seemed really chuffed about. Travelled straight to high Wycombe after training to visit my sister-in-law and family, for tea we had home make cottage pie with broccoli and carrots it was delicious. 

Next week my goal is to keep my eating totally clean and healthy, and to keep pushing myself in training session I am determined to have lost some weight at my next weight-in as well as lost some more inches


We hope you keep following.......GM-Fitness Dedicated To Training!

www.gm-fitness.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment